amc Group and Cologne Business School (CBS) are holding their 3rd Future Workshop Procurement on 26th of September 2019 in the Dominium design offices in Cologne. With the headline „Redefining the value contribution of procurement with agile methods“, the successful concept gives an up-to-date insight into the world of agile working methods and organizational forms.
Here are the 3 most important Reasons for your Registration:
- The workshop concept offers a unique combination of professional depth and intensive exchange of experience.
- Top presenter Ulrich Anders from the CBS combines many years of management competence with up-to-date academic knowledge and will guide us through the day with agile methods in various sprints.
- Innovative start-ups from the fields of artificial intelligence, sustainability and procurement will introduce themselves in short pitches. You will get to know the following companies from these areas in the Future Workshop:
- Artificial intelligence and neuronal networks: A cooperation between the student management consultancy Marc Aurel Consult marcaurelconsult.de and the amc Group develops KI-based solutions for example for spend analysis, master data management or data cleansing. The creative symbiosis of clever minds from different fields with the practical experience of amc leads to very innovative results.
- Sustainability: The Jaro Institute for sustainability and digitization jaro-institut.de contributes with its offer to a lasting development. One focus is on applied research in the area of sustainable procurement and the influence of digital developments in this area.
- Digital transformation: With the headline „Think IT new“, codecentric AG codecentric.de helps companies to find the right answers to digitization, economic Darwinism and disruptive technologies. The agile Software Factory develops systems, accelerates IT value chains and drives digital change.